Thai Salad Recipe With Quorn Grounds
This quick & easy Thai Salad made with Quorn Grounds is fresh and flavorful. Delicious as a lunch or light dinner and perfect for picnics!
- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Grounds (Frozen, 12oz) or equivalent in refrigerated Grounds
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 fresh chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 pack of sugar peas (7oz)
- 1 green apple
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- 1 handful of green onions
- Chopped lime to serve
- Chop the peppers, sugar peas and apple into strips.
- Slice the radishes and spring opinions.
- Fry the Quorn Grounds in canola oil until it becomes a nice color.
- Mince the garlic and ginger and finely chop the chili.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chili to the Quorn Grounds and fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and stir, ensuring everything is coated well.
- Season with salt, then remove the frying pan from the heat.
- Combine the Grounds mix with the fresh chopped vegetables and bean sprouts.
- Serve with lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Fresh and delicious.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.