Quorn Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Recipe
A rich, hearty vegetarian chili con carne packed with flavor and a kick of chili. Our meatless chili embodies the classical flavors without the use of meat products. All the taste of a classic chili, but with fewer calories and less saturated fat. What's not to love?
9 g of fat
20 g of fibre
14 g protein
- 12oz Bag Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 tsp fresh red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2 peeled garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional depending on your heat preference)
- 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups strained unsalted tomatoes or canned unsalted crushed tomaotes
- 3 tbs. low sodium vegetable broth
- 15oz can kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 2 tbs. fresh cilantro leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, saute 4-5 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Add the chili, garlic and spices. Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in the tomatoes and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Stir in the kidney beans and Quorn Meatless Grounds and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and stir in the fresh cilantro.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Fast, easy and very good.
This a good, quick and easy to make chilli. It's thick and not too saucy, so it goes great with nachos too.
Simple, quick and tasty recipe. Took me 30 mins to prepare. My lovely wife loved the results. Although she said I could spare the hot chilli powder.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.