Quorn Meatless Pesto & Mozzarella Cutlets With Garlic Potatoes
Crunchy and oozing with melting mozzarella and a fragrant pesto, these vegetarian Quorn Vegetarian Pesto and Mozzarella ChiQin Cutlets are served with golden cubes of roasted rosemary and garlic potatoes and a warming puttanesca sauce. Finished with a fresh arugula, lemon and parmesan salad, this meal will add a little Italiano spark to your mid-week mealtimes.
- 2 Quorn Meatless Pesto and Mozzarella ChiQin Cutlets
- 3 white potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups arugula
- 15g parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g crushed tomatoes
- 20g black olives
- 15g capers
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 fresno chilli
- 20g fresh basil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Cut the potatoes into ½ in cubes, then finely chop the rosemary sprigs and 4 garlic cloves.
- Put the potatoes on a flat baking tray then mix with the rosemary, garlic and 1 tsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste then place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown
- Put the Quorn Meatless Pesto and Mozzarella ChiQin Cutlets on a baking tray and cook according to the packet instructions.
For the Puttanesca sauce
- Finely chop the onion and remaining garlic cloves and put in a pan on a medium heat with 1 tsp olive oil, cooking until softened.
- Next, finely chop the chilli and slice the olives and add to the pan with the capers, tomato puree, dried oregano and sugar.
- Cook for a couple of minutes then add the crushed tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly. Then roughly chop the basil and add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the arugula salad
- Combine the arugula with the juice of half a lemon, cutting the other half into quarters and putting to one side. Shave the parmesan and add the shavings to the salad.
- Serve the Quorn Meatless Pesto and Mozzarella ChiQin Cutlets with the golden roasted potatoes, puttanesca sauce and fresh arugula salad.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.