Quorn Meatless Spinach & Sweet Potato Curry
Try this quick spinach and sweet potato curry recipe with Quorn meat free Grounds, onion, baby spinach, mango, ginger and sweet potato topped with fresh cilantro. Ready in just 15 minutes!
10 g of fat
- 12oz Bag Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 tbs. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 medium onion, grated or minced for quicker cooking
- 1 tbs. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup strained unsalted tomatoes or canned crushed tomaotes
- 1 1/4 cup hot vegetable broth
- 3 cups (3 1/2 oz) fresh spinach leaves, washed and ready to use
- 3/4 cup mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tbs. fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tbs. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the spices for 1-2 minutes. Add the grated onion, ginger and sweet potato. Cook for additional 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato and vegtable broth and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 2 minutes then stir in the Quorn Meatless Grounds. Cover and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach and mango and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Season to taste, stir in the freh coriander and mint.
Serve with naan or chapati bread or rice
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.