Meatless Pesto & Mozzarella Cutlets Antipasto Platter
This antipasto platter featuring Quorn Meatless Pesto & Mozzarella Cutlets is the perfect party starter or appetizer!
17 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Meatless Pesto & Mozzarella Cutlets
- 12 crostini
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, halved
- 1/2 cup assorted pitted olives
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Set air-fryer to 400˚F according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches if needed, place Quorn Meatless Pesto & Mozzarella Cutlets in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice cutlets diagonally. On serving platter or board, arrange cutlets, crostini, roasted red peppers, olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over tomatoes.
Tips: Substitute fresh slices of baguette or crusty Italian loaf for crostini if preferred.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.