Fully Loaded Cajun Sandwich
Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties with a crunchy breadcrumb coating are a delicious centerpiece on this Fully Loaded Cajun Burger. Served on a soft roll with shredded lettuce, Cajun mayo and a homemade salsa, this irresistible burger is sure to become a favorite.
- 4 Quorn Vegan Meatless Spicy Patties
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- 4tbsp mayonnaise or Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 4 medium tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 - 16 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile, split the ciabatta rolls and shred the lettuce.
- Add the Cajun dressing ingredients to a small bowl, mix well then refrigerate until needed.
- Meanwhile mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and check the seasoning.
- Warm the ciabatta rolls in the oven when the patties have a couple of minutes left to cook.
- To assemble spread a little Cajun mayo onto the base of each ciabatta roll. Divide the lettuce and salsa between each roll, top with a Quorn Vegan Spicy Patty and another dollop of Cajun mayo then replace the lid of the roll.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I tried my first Quorn product today: Meatless Parmigiana Cutlet Entree. It was delicious and the texture was indistinguishable from its meat counterpart. I will be buying more Quorn products!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.