- Preheat 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat and cook the Quorn Tenders for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a pot, cook the onions in the remaining olive oil, adding the cinnamon, garlic, raisins, chipotle paste, cocoa powder, toasted pine nuts, ancho chillies, vegetable stock and lime juice. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Once cooled off, place in a food processor and blitz until fairly smooth. Return to the pot, gently heat, and stir in the sauteed Quorn Tenders.
- To make the taco bowls, place a baking sheet in a preheated oven 325F with a lightly greased, flat bottomed small metal bowl. Drape a tortilla over the top and leave for approximately 6- 8 minutes in the oven until crisp. Carefully lift from the container. Repeat until all four taco bowls are baked. Set aside.
- To prepare the Salsa Mexicana, combine all ingredients and season to taste. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the rice with the onions, pepper, coriander and lime juice. Season to taste.
- Fill each basket with coriander rice and top with the Quorn Mole, sour cream and Salsa Mexicana.
Tip: spice up this dish with a dash of chilli sauce or pinch of chilli powder if you like it hot
Or: If you are cooking for people who are not sure about coriander, try replacing it with parsley