- 6 oz Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 2 blocks of dried medium egg noodles
- 3 tbs. vegetarian Hoisin Sauce
- 2 peeled garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs. rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 red chili pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 12 snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup bok choy, chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Cook the egg noodles according to pack instructions then drain and set to one side.
- Combine the Quorn Meatless Grounds, Hoisin sauce, garlic, rice wine, chili and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Heat the oil a wok or large skillet. When the oil is hot, add half of the chopped green onions and the snow peas and saute for a minute then add the beansprouts and bok choy, continue to cook stirring all of the time for a minute. Lastly add the Quorn Meatless Grounds and continue to cook over a high heat for 2 minutes then add the cooked, drained noodles. Serve immediately and garnish with the remaining green onion.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.