Quorn Meatless Fillets in Red Pesto Sauce
This Quorn Meatless Fillets in Red Pesto is simply the best! Served with vegetables in a tangy red pesto sauce, this dish is perfect for a cozy night in.
- 1 package frozen Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons high quality red pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- Basil leaves to garnish.
- Heat the oil in a shallow pan and lightly brown the frozen Quorn Meatless Fillets.
- In a bowl, mix together the stock, tomato paste, pesto and thyme. Pour over the cutlets. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the Quorn Meatless Fillets to warmed plates. Stir the light cream into the sauce; add seasoning to taste and spoon over the cutlets to serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review