Caribbean Chicken Stew with Quorn Meatless Pieces3.2906976744186 out of 5, 1 based on 86 ratings
Caribbean Chicken Stew with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at home, with this flavourful stew containing Quorn Meatless Pieces.
234 CalsPer serving
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 1 can of pineapple chunks
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 teaspoons of cornstarch dissolved in 4 tbsp cold water
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently sautee the onions until softened. Add the celery, carrot, mushrooms, red pepper, paprika and allspice and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the pineapple and the Quorn Meatless Pieces and continue to cook for 10 minutes. Add the cornstarch and stir until thickened.
Related RecipesView more