Quorn Meatless Pieces & Butternut Squash Tart3.0555555555556 out of 5, 1 based on 72 ratings
Quorn Meatless Pieces & Butternut Squash Tart
Enjoy this delicious tart with Quorn Meatless Pieces, butternut squash, rosemary and goat cheese.
DifficultyA Little Effort
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1 sheet pre-made pastry dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1-2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup goat Cheese
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F
- Line a lightly greased pie dish with the pastry, allow to rest
- Meanwhile saute the butternut squash and onion for 2 minutes in the olive oil, then add the Quorn Meatless Pieces and continue to saute for 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and add the rosemary and goat cheese, mix well and let the cheese melt. Add 2-3 tbsp milk or water until the sauce thickens, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pastry dish and bake for 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
Related RecipesView more