- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the Quorn Pieces and BBQ sauce in a bowl, then cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place the bread mix into a small mixing bowl with a dough hook. Gradually add the water specified on the pack instructions and mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes. Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle to fit a 9 x 13 inch shallow greased pan. Leave in a warm place to prove for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile for the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry over a medium heat until soft for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, paprika and tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes with a pinch of black pepper, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Top the pizza with a layer of sauce, ¾ of the shredded mozzarella followed by the marinated Quorn pieces, diced pepper, red onions, sweetcorn and a sprinkling of the remaining cheese.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the dough is well risen, the mozzarella is bubbling, and the Quorn is piping hot.
Tip: Individual pita breads can be used as an alternative to making a pizza dough.