Quorn Meatless Fillets Kale Salad2.9661016949153 out of 5, 1 based on 59 ratings
Quorn Meatless Fillets Kale Salad
Kale Salad is perfectly complimented by meatless Quorn Meatless Fillets in this light and healthy, protein-packed recipe.
- 2 packages of Quorn Meatless Fillets (Vegan, if desired)
FOR THE KALE SALAD:
- 2 bunches kale
- 2 cups edamame
- ½ peeled cucumber
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (can substitute Sriracha or hot chili flakes)
- 1 tablespoon honey
FOR THE PICO DE GALLO
- 1 1/3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 red onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 red chili peppers
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the Quorn Meatless Fillets according to the packaging directions.
- Kale salad: Remove the stems from the kale, rinse, chop the leaves and place in bowl. Slice cucumber thinly. Add cucumber, edamame and salad dressing ingredients to kale. Mix well and add salt to taste.
- Pico de Gallo: Peel the onion and garlic. Halve the chili peppers and remove the cores and seeds. Finely chop the tomatoes, cilantro, onion, and garlic. Mix all ingredients. Add the grated lime zest and lime juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve Quorn Meatless Fillets on top of or beside salad and pico de gallo.
Related RecipesView more