Greek Salad with Quorn Meatless Pieces3.027397260274 out of 5, 1 based on 73 ratings
Greek Salad with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Try this healthy and low in saturated fat recipe for Greek salad with Feta & Quorn Meatless Pieces for a light, tasty snack - find out how to make this low calorie option with Quorn.
425 CalsPer serving
- 1/2 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled
- 1 tomato
- 1 can artichoke hearts (about 1 cup)
- 1 stick of celery, thinly sliced
- 6 black olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup feta or soft goat cheese, crumbled,
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ packet of salad mix
- Grate the lemon peel thinly. Squeeze the lemon. Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil with the grated lemon peel and the rosemary, add the Quorn Meatless Pieces, mix well, and set aside for ten minutes.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and halve the tomato, remove the seeds and cut the cucumber and tomato into cubes. Cut the artichoke hearts into four.
- In a mixing bowl whisk 2 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp lemon juice into a dressing. Pour over the cucumber, tomato, artichokes, celery, olives and goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir-fry the Quorn Meatless Pieces in a frying pan for 4 minutes until golden brown. Divide the lettuce onto two plates and pour over the salad. Arrange the Quorn Meatless Pieces on top.
Related RecipesView more