Quorn Fillets in Orange Glaze2.9868421052632 out of 5, 1 based on 76 ratings
Quorn Fillets in Orange Glaze
This deliciously aromatic dish will become an absolute favorite! The sticky orange glaze works perfectly with a tomato and thyme salad.
- 2 Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- ½ cup freshly-squeezed orange juice, plus 1tsp zest
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- Slice the Quorn Meatless Fillets in half widthways. Put the flour onto a shallow plate and dip the cutlets in to coat.
- In a medium frying pan, heat the butter and oil. Add the Quorn Meatless Fillets and fry on each side, until golden. Add the Grand Marnier and cook until nearly evaporated then add the orange juice. Stir the juice in the pan until it forms a thickened sauce. Add the orange zest. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the tomatoes the olive oil, vinegar and thyme. Season, and serve with the fillets and spoon over orange sauce.
Related RecipesView more