- 3.5 cups Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 2.5 cups dried penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 14.5oz diced canned tomatoes
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sweetcorn, drained
- ½ cup pickled jalapenos (optional)
- About 25 tortilla chips (two handfuls), crushed
- 5 green onions, sliced
- ¾ cup Mexican cheese, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain, then set aside
- Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the onion and cook for 4 minutes or until soft. Stir in the garlic, add the chopped red bell pepper and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Stir in the chili, smoked paprika and cumin and cook for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Quorn Meatless Pieces and chopped cilantro, season to taste.
- Add the sweetcorn and pasta and carefully mix
- Transfer to an oven safe dish and sprinkle the top with the pickled jalapeno, crushed tortillas, spring onions and Mexican cheese.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown and piping hot throughout.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review