- 2 cups Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1.5 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes to taste
- 2 heaping tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 8-inch pizza crusts
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ green pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sweetcorn
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese or cheddar, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, crushed chili flakes and chopped cilantro.
- Place the 2 pizza crusts on a baking tray and spread the tomato mixture evenly over them.
- Scatter the Quorn Meatless Pieces, red onion slices, green pepper and sweetcorn evenly over both the pizzas and top with the grated cheese. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review