Nutritious Chickpea Curry with Quorn Grounds5 out of 5, 1 based on 1 ratings
Nutritious Chickpea Curry with Quorn Grounds
Nutritious, warming and full of flavor! This spicy curry dish made with Quorn Grounds and chickpeas is simply perfect when you want something quick and tasty.
- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Grounds (Frozen, 12oz) or equivalent in refrigerated Grounds
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can of coconut milk (14 oz)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 lime
- 2 2/3 cups of oats
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Sesame seeds
- Boil the oats according to the instructions on pack and set aside.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic, then fry in oil for a couple of minutes. Add the cumin.
- Next, add Quorn Grounds to the onion and garlic then fry until nicely colored. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well to combine.
- Add the coconut milk then fill the can up with water and pour into the same pot. Next, pour in the drained chickpeas.
- Let the pan boil for 15 minutes then remove from the heat and stir in the spinach.
- Add the grated lime peel and squeeze in the juice.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and the chopped cilantro over the curry and serve with a side of cooked oats.
Related RecipesView more