Quorn Vegan Butter Chickenless Masala5 out of 5, 1 based on 1 ratings
Quorn Vegan Butter Chickenless Masala
Savor a flavorful curry with our Vegan Butter Chickenless Masala, made with Quorn Meatless Vegan Pieces and served with rice for a complete Indian meal. Try this recipe to create the perfect take out! Recipe by The Little Almond.
380 CalsPer serving
- 1 Pack Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces
- ¼ Cup Vegan Butter
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- ¼ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Can (14oz) Coconut Milk, full fat
- ¼ Cup + 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, minced
- In a large non-stick pan, melt your vegan butter over medium heat. Once melted, saute your onions for 3-5 minutes. Add your ginger and garlic, cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Add your garam masala, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and salt to the pan. Stir it in with your onions, garlic, and ginger. Cook for only 30 seconds, to wake up your spices. Add your coconut milk and tomato paste and stir until combined.
- Stir in 1 pack of meatless vegan pieces and your fresh cilantro to your sauce. Bring to a simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently. If your mixture starts to get too thick, add in a splash of water or veggie stock to thin it out a bit.
- Once finished simmering, taste for any adjustments on seasonings or spices. Serve right away with basmati rice and some vegan naan. Garnish with some extra cilantro and enjoy!
Related RecipesView more