Quorn Vegan Pieces & Quinoa Salad
Get inspired and try this delicious Vegan Chicken & Quinoa Salad Recipe, using Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces. Enjoy meatless alternatives with Quorn.
10 g of fat
- 1 bag Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame beans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 handfuls of baby kale, roughly torn
- 25-30 red grapes, halved
- freshly chopped mint leaves
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1½ tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing. Marinate the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces in half of the dressing for 30 minutes, place the remaining dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
- Cook the rice and quinoa according to pack instructions, drain then set aside.
- Pre-heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the marinated Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces for 3-4 minutes. Add the kale and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until it begins to wilt.
- In a bowl toss the marinated Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces with the salad ingredients, drizzle over with the remaining dressing and garnish with freshly chopped mint leaves.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review