Air Fryer Crispy Meatless Nugget Tacos with Cilantro Chimichurri
Perfect for an easy taco night dinner, these simple, crispy nugget tacos are served with a zesty cilantro and jalapeño chimichurri sauce that’s sure to please.
18 g of fat
- 1 box (10.6 oz) Quorn Meatless Nuggets
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- Set air fryer to 400˚F according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches, place nuggets in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the cilantro chimichurri sauce by stirring together the cilantro, olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, jalapeño, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Serve nuggets in tortillas with avocado, cilantro chimichurri and red onion.
Tips: For a quick snack, serve nuggets simply with cilantro chimichurri and guacamole for dipping.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.