Quorn Nugget Pizza Bites
These mini pizza bites are perfect for parties and hungry small hands. They’re quick and easy to make, so even the kids can get involved.
A Little Effort
Excellent source of protein
- 1 pack of Quorn Meatless Nuggets
- 2 large whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- Cook the Quorn Nuggets according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, take the tortilla wraps and using a 4 inch cookie cutter, cut 7 circles out of each tortilla. Place these onto a baking tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over each tortilla circle.
- Remove the Quorn Nuggets from the oven, slice each nugget into 4 parts and place 3 parts onto each tortilla circle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the sweetcorn, red pepper, and grated cheese.
- Broil for 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.