- Greek Salad with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Greek Salad with Quorn Meatless Pieces3.027397260274 out of 5, 1 based on 73 ratings
Greek Salad with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Try this healthy and low in saturated fat recipe for Greek salad with Feta & Quorn Meatless Pieces for a light, tasty snack - find out how to make this low calorie option with Quorn.
425 CalsPer serving
- 1/2 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled
- 1 tomato
- 1 can artichoke hearts (about 1 cup)
- 1 stick of celery, thinly sliced
- 6 black olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup feta or soft goat cheese, crumbled,
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ packet of salad mix
Grate the lemon peel thinly. Squeeze the lemon. Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil with the grated lemon peel and the rosemary, add the Quorn Meatless Pieces, mix well, and set aside for ten minutes.
Halve the cucumber lengthways and halve the tomato, remove the seeds and cut the cucumber and tomato into cubes. Cut the artichoke hearts into four.
In a mixing bowl whisk 2 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp lemon juice into a dressing. Pour over the cucumber, tomato, artichokes, celery, olives and goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir-fry the Quorn Meatless Pieces in a frying pan for 4 minutes until golden brown. Divide the lettuce onto two plates and pour over the salad. Arrange the Quorn Meatless Pieces on top.