- 2 Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- ½ cup freshly-squeezed orange juice, plus 1tsp zest
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- Slice the Quorn Meatless Fillets in half widthways. Put the flour onto a shallow plate and dip the cutlets in to coat.
- In a medium frying pan, heat the butter and oil. Add the Quorn Meatless Fillets and fry on each side, until golden. Add the Grand Marnier and cook until nearly evaporated then add the orange juice. Stir the juice in the pan until it forms a thickened sauce. Add the orange zest. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the tomatoes the olive oil, vinegar and thyme. Season, and serve with the fillets and spoon over orange sauce.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
We love the filets with this sauce. I cook all four pieces and double the sauce quantities, so that we can just warm the other two and have another meal. I used triple-sec instead of Grande Marnier, because that's what I had. The tomato salad is nice, but I usually don't bother with it. I also don't cut the cutlets, just cook them whole.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.