- 1 bag Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces, defrosted
- 8 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar (or regular balsamic vinegar)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 2 papaya, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into very thin ribbons
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces, stir well then cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Place the marinated Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces on a lightly greased baking sheet and cook in the middle of the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine the ingredients for the salad and mix well. Drizzle the salad dressing over.
- Arrange on a plate and top with the baked Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces, garnish with mint sprigs.
To make this recipe gluten-free, swap out the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces for Quorn Meatless Pieces
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.