- Quorn Vegan Papaya Salad with Apple Balsamic
Quorn Vegan Papaya Salad with Apple Balsamic3.027027027027 out of 5, 1 based on 74 ratings
Quorn Vegan Papaya Salad with Apple Balsamic
A delicious light and refreshing dish, 100% vegan!
341 CalsPer serving
- 8 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar (or regular balsamic vinegar)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 2 papaya, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into very thin ribbons
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces, stir well then cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400°F
Place the marinated Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces on a lightly greased baking sheet and cook in the middle of the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Combine the ingredients for the salad and mix well. Drizzle the salad dressing over.
Arrange on a plate and top with the baked Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces, garnish with mint sprigs.