- 1 pkg (12 oz) Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper for about 5 minutes or until onion is slightly softened.
- Add Quorn Meatless Grounds; cook for 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup pizza sauce; cook for about 2 minutes or until heated through. Let cool completely. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- On lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza dough to 15- x 11-inch rectangle, about 1/4-inch thick. Spread filling evenly over top, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Starting from one long end, roll up tightly into log shape, pinching ends to seal; cut into 12 even pieces.
- Place each roll-up in greased muffin cup. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining pizza sauce; serve with roll-ups for dipping.
For a spicy version, add 1/2 tsp red chili flakes to the pizza sauce.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.