- Tahini Dressing: Whisk together lemon juice, tahini paste and 1 tbsp water until smooth; stir in oil, garlic, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Power Bowl: Heat chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, toss together chickpeas, tomato, cucumbers, red onion, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 4 bowls. Top with chicken, spinach, carrots and chickpea mixture. Drizzle with Tahini Dressing. Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
• Add feta or vegan cheese to power bowl if desired.
• Substitute lentils for chickpeas if desired.