Quorn Meatless Nuggets with Homemade Sweet Chili Dip
This homemade sweet chili sauce dip is the perfect addition for Quorn Meatless Nuggets. The sauce has just the right balance between sweet and spicy. Our sweet chili sauce dip will be your next favorite side! Delicious as an appetizer or a main dish.
- 1 box (10.6 oz) Quorn Meatless Nuggets, cooked according to package directions
- Sweet chili sauce (ingredients below)
- Thinly sliced scallions
- Sesame seeds
- Sweet chili sauce:
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Sambal Oelek
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 tsp garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- For the sweet chili sauce, add water and vinegar to a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, then whisk in the sugar, Sambal Oelek, ginger and garlic. Simmer for 5 minutes, then whisk in cornstarch. Remove from stove and let cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 425F. Place Quorn Meatless Nuggets on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce and garnish with scallions, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.