Ratatouille with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Try this delicious recipe for ratatouille - Quorn Meatless Pieces cooked with tomatoes, onion, zucchini, and eggplant.
A Little Effort
11 g of fat
- 1 12oz bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 small 2.5oz can black olives
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- Salt and black pepper to taste Ingredients for the Topping
- 2 tbsp breadcrumb
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Parmesan
- 1 tbsp basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan on a medium to high heat and brown the pepper, eggplant and zucchini then set aside. Fry the onion gently until softened then add the garlic, browned vegetables, vegetable stock, red pepper flakes, sundried tomato puree, balsamic vinegar and sugar and heat gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Quorn Meatless Pieces, tomatoes, basil leaves, black olives and capers and season then bring to the boil and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the topping ingredients together and sprinkle over the ratatouille. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.