Simple Thai Noodle Soup with Quorn Meatless Pieces3.3482142857143 out of 5, 1 based on 112 ratings
Simple Thai Noodle Soup with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Try our deliciously healthy Thai Noodle Soup recipe - a classic comfort dish that's perfect for warming up in winter.
99 CalsPer serving
DifficultyA Little Effort
- 10.5oz Quorn Meatless Pieces OR Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 7oz coconut milk
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup baby corn, sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas, sliced in half
- 50g (1 cup) rice noodles, cooked to pack instructions
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onions over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spices and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and vegetables. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the Quorn Meatless Pieces for 7 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the soup, along with the Quorn Meatless Pieces. Stir well and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with crusty bread.
Related RecipesView more