- 8 Quorn Meatless Gourmet Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 8 cheese slices
- 10 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 white onions
- 16 slices of pickles
- 6.8oz mayo
- 1.75oz finely diced pickles
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Cook the Quorn burgers according to the instructions and slice the burger buns into three pieces.
- Prepare the salad ingredients by finely slicing the white onions, shredding the lettuce and adding the sliced pickles. Keep these elements separate for use when making up your burgers.
- Next, make the dressing by simply combining all of the ingredients for the sauce and stir well.
- To create the burgers, start with the bottom piece of the burger bun, then add the romaine lettuce, sliced onions, drizzle on the sauce and add a cheese slice, before topping with a burger. Next add the middle slice of bread bun and again layer lettuce, onion, sauce and the slices of pickle (along with another cheese slice if you like), top this with the second burger and a layer of sauce, then add the bread bun top. Serve with homemade fries and ketchup or a side of onion rings.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.