Nashville Hot ChiQin Sandwich
Attention spice lovers, this is the sandwich for you! A classic Nashville hot chicken sandwich made meatless with a Quorn Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlet. The cutlets are crispy with the perfect kick of spice and the texture will make you question if they are real chicken, we promise they are 100% vegetarian! The Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlets have an amazing spicy coating that is perfectly balanced by the creamy coleslaw and pickles. If you are craving a spicier sandwich experience, feel free to add your favorite hot sauce!
Image by @neiljohnburger
- 1 Quorn Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlet
- 1 Hawaiian Style Bun
- 2-3 oz Creamy Coleslaw (see recipe below)
- 3-4 slices of Dill Pickles
- 1 tbsp your preferred Mayo
- 1-2 tbsp Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Creamy Coleslaw:
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp grated onion
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp celery salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your Quorn Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlet according to packaging instructions
- Meanwhile, add shredded cabbage mix in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, sugar, vinegar, mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, and then add to the cabbage mixture. Mix well to combine and taste for seasoning; add more salt, pepper, or sugar if desired.
- To assemble, place your bottom bun on plate. Top with coleslaw, Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlet, hot sauce (optional) and pickles. Spread top bun with mayo and serve.
Make extra coleslaw and store in your fridge for 3-5 days to use in other recipes!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.