- Quorn Meatless Korma
Quorn Meatless Korma3.2421052631579 out of 5, 1 based on 95 ratings
Try this healthier, low in saturated fat Quorn Meatless Pieces korma recipe. Enjoy a low calorie vegetarian version of this favourite with Quorn Meatless Pieces.
314 CalsPer serving
DifficultyA Little Effort
- 1 package of frozen Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cardamom pods - crush and use small black seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 cup of low fat all natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 16 oz of reduced salt vegetable stock
Pour half the stock over the onions in a pan, simmer gently for 10-15 minutes or until onions soften, and add a little extra water if the stock reduces too much.
Add the garlic, ginger and spices to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring well to prevent burning.
Add remaining stock and frozen Quorn Meatless Pieces, stir and simmer very gently for 10 minutes.
Take the Korma off the heat, stir in the yogurt and coriander, season to taste and serve with cooked rice.