Quorn Meatless Korma
4.3333333333333 out of 5, 1 based on 6 ratings
If you’re looking for a Korma recipe with less saturated fat and fewer calories, this Quorn Meat Free Chicken Tenders dish is for you.
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cardamom pods - crush and use small black seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 1 package of frozen Quorn Chik'n Tenders
- 1 cup of low fat all natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 16 oz of reduced salt vegetable stock
- Pour half the stock over the onions in a pan, simmer gently for 10-15 minutes or until onions soften, and add a little extra water if the stock reduces too much.
- Add the garlic, ginger and spices to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring well to prevent burning.
- Add remaining stock and frozen Quorn Chik'n Tenders, stir and simmer very gently for 10 minutes.
- Take the Korma off the heat, stir in the yogurt and coriander, season to taste and serve with cooked rice.