Quorn Meatless Korma
Try this healthier, low in saturated fat Quorn Meatless Pieces korma recipe. Enjoy a low calorie vegetarian version of this favourite with Quorn Meatless Pieces.
A Little Effort
20 g of fat
7.1 g of fibre
14.7 g protein
- 1 package of frozen Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cardamom pods - crush and use small black seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 cup of low fat all natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 16 oz of reduced salt vegetable stock
- Pour half the stock over the onions in a pan, simmer gently for 10-15 minutes or until onions soften, and add a little extra water if the stock reduces too much.
- Add the garlic, ginger and spices to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring well to prevent burning.
- Add remaining stock and frozen Quorn Meatless Pieces, stir and simmer very gently for 10 minutes.
- Take the Korma off the heat, stir in the yogurt and coriander, season to taste and serve with cooked rice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Too much tumeric,not nice flavours, definitely wouldn't cook again, sorry
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.