Greek Style Quorn Meatless Chicken Fillets
This is the ultimate quick and easy traybake dinner. The zaatar brings all the flavours of the Mediterranean together. Leftovers are delicious served in a pita with yoghurt as a light lunch.
Excellent source of protein
- 4 Quorn Meatless Chicken Fillets (frozen)
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 bulb of garlic, halved
- 2.5 oz black and green olives
- 1 tbsp zaatar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1¾ oz feta cheese
- Fresh oregano, to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 355°F.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the feta and oregano, into a bowl and toss to evenly coat in the zaatar and oil.
- Tip into a roasting dish and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, crumble over the feta cheese and garnish with fresh oregano leaves.
Meal Prep Tip: Prep to stage 3. To re-heat, pre-heat the oven to 355°F and cook for 10 minutes or until piping hot. Garnish with feta and fresh oregano.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.