Quorn Meatless Fillets Kale Salad
Kale Salad is perfectly complimented by meatless Quorn Meatless Fillets in this light and healthy, protein-packed recipe.
Excellent source of protein
- 2 packages of Quorn Meatless Fillets (Vegan, if desired)
- FOR THE KALE SALAD:
- 2 bunches kale
- 2 cups edamame
- ½ peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (can substitute Sriracha or hot chili flakes)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 red onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 red chili peppers
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the Quorn Meatless Fillets according to the packaging directions.
- Kale salad: Remove the stems from the kale, rinse, chop the leaves and place in bowl. Slice cucumber thinly. Add cucumber, edamame and salad dressing ingredients to kale. Mix well and add salt to taste.
- Pico de Gallo: Peel the onion and garlic. Halve the chili peppers and remove the cores and seeds. Finely chop the tomatoes, cilantro, onion, and garlic. Mix all ingredients. Add the grated lime zest and lime juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve Quorn Meatless Fillets on top of or beside salad and pico de gallo.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.