Philly-Style Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlet Hoagie
Loaded with sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms, this Quorn Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlet hoagie is super-hearty and satisfying.
40 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlets
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 large hoagie buns, split
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Set air fryer to 400˚F according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. Place Quorn Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlets in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook onion, sliced peppers, mushrooms and garlic for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender and starting to brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut each cutlet in half lengthwise. Serve cutlets in toasted hoagie buns with mayonnaise and sautéed vegetables.
Tips: Substitute hoagie buns for large flour tortillas or wraps if desired.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.