Quinoa power bowl
2.5 out of 5, 1 based on 2 ratings
- 300g Quorn Meatless Chicken Tenders
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g mushrooms, diced
- 100ml red wine
- 400ml tomato passata
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 gluten free vegetable stock cube
- Tahini Dressing: Whisk together lemon juice, tahini paste and 1 tbsp water until smooth; stir in oil, garlic, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Power Bowl: Heat the Quorn Meatless Chicken Tenders according to package directions. Meanwhile, toss together chickpeas, tomato, cucumbers, red onion, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 4 bowls. Top with Quorn Meatless Chicken Tenders, spinach, carrots and chickpea mixture. Drizzle with Tahini Dressing. Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.