- Pineapple Salsa: Stir together pineapple, red pepper, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Tacos: Stir together barbecue sauce and chipotles. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown all over. Remove cutlets and slice thinly. Return to skillet along with barbecue sauce mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Assemble chicken, cabbage, avocado and Pineapple Salsa in warm tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
• For less spicy tacos, omit chipotles.
• The salsa is just as delicious with mango or papaya instead of pineapple.