- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pkg (9.7 oz) Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Stir together pineapple, red pepper, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir together barbecue sauce and chipotles. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Meatless Fillets for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown all over. Remove Quorn Meatless Fillets and slice thinly. Return to skillet along with barbecue sauce mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Assemble Quorn Meatless Fillets, cabbage, avocado and Pineapple Salsa in warm tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
Tips: For less spicy tacos, omit chipotles. The salsa is just as delicious with mango or papaya instead of pineapple.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I altered this slightly and took out the bbq sauce and made up my own with some sweet chili sauce and shirracha. You can’t go wrong with tacos made with any style of Quorn product.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.