Quorn Nacho Burger
If nachos and a burger are your ultimate weekend treat, you’ll love the Quorn Nacho Burger. Incredibly easy to make, simply stack Quorn Gourmet Burgers in your choice of bun, add shredded lettuce, chipotle mayo, a slice of cheddar cheese and tomato salsa then top with nachos for a zingy twist on a classic cheeseburger. Grab this delicious recipe below.
- 4 Quorn Meatless Gourmet Burgers
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chipotle sauce
- 4 burger buns
- ½ romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 4tbsp tomato salsa
- Handful of nachos for each bun, lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Lightly brush the Quorn Gourmet Burgers with oil and bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile mix the mayonnaise and chipotle sauce in a small bowl and set aside until needed.
- Spilt the burger buns in half and spread a spoonful of chipotle mayonnaise on the base of each bun.
- Divide the lettuce between each bun, top with a Quorn Gourmet Burger and a slice of cheese. Finally add a dollop of salsa and sprinkling of nachos then replace the lid of the buns.
Top tip: For variety try making a chili mayo with sriracha sauce and serve with Mexican spiced sweet potato fries.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.