Sticky Orange Thai Bowl with Quorn Vegan Pieces
A delicious vegan recipe made with Quorn Vegan Pieces and a healthy base of quinoa and peanuts. Experience an explosion of Asian flavors with this high protein dish packed full of tasty ingredients covered in a rich sticky orange sauce.
- 1 package Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 orange (zested)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger root
- 4 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red pepper
- 10 broccolini stalks
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 1 green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 avocado
- Add sesame oil, orange juice, orange zest, garlic cloves, ginger (peeled and grated), tamari soy sauce, maple syrup and chili flakes in a pan to prepare the sticky sauce.
- In a separate pan, fry Quorn Vegan Pieces in the coconut oil until golden.
- Pour half of the sticky sauce on the fried Quorn Vegan Pieces and remove from pan.
- In an empty pan, fry the sliced red pepper and broccolini stalks in coconut oil until tender. In another pot, cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- Serve the sticky orange Quorn Vegan Pieces with the fried vegetables, cooked quinoa, sliced green onion and chopped peanuts. Pour over the other half of the sauce.
- Top with avocado and chili flakes.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.