- Pre-heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions for 5 minutes until softened but not browned, add the garlic after 4 minutes.
- Add the rice to a medium sized saucepan, stir well to coat with oil until translucent, add the wine and simmer until it is all absorbed. Gradually add the stock a little at a time until it is nearly all absorbed, 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, melt the butter and sauté the Quorn Chik’n Tenders, peas and asparagus. Cook for 5 minutes until the pieces are golden.
- Add the Quorn Tenders, peas and asparagus to the rice and cook for 5-10 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Stir in the pesto and half the Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
Serve immediately sprinkled with the remaining Parmesan cheese and roughly chopped basil leaves.