Caribbean Jerk Quorn Meatless Fillets with Rice3.2314814814815 out of 5, 1 based on 108 ratings
Caribbean Jerk Quorn Meatless Fillets with Rice
Sweet and spicy with a kick, these tangy Jerk Quorn Meatless Fillets flavoured with chili, cinnamon and ground ginger will wake up your taste buds with a splash of Caribbean sunshine. Served on a bed of rice and peas with a wedge of lime. An absolutely divine meal idea.
182 CalsPer serving
DifficultyA Little Effort
- 6 Quorn Quorn Meatless Fillets OR Quorn Meatless Vegan Fillets - defrosted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 7/8 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp mango chutney
- Rice and beans, if desired
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the coconut oil in a heavy based pan, add the chili powder, cinnamon and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low, add the brown sugar and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the pineapple juice and mango chutney, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour the sauce created onto the Quorn Meatless Fillets, ensuring the fillets are evenly coated
- Place on a baking tray and bake on the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes. Cut the fillets in to 5-6 slices and serve with rice and beans.
Related RecipesView more