- Country-Fried Meatless Patty Steaks: Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook frozen patties for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until starting to brown. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Reserve skillet.
- Place tahini paste in bowl; gradually whisk in almond milk until smooth. Whisk in mustard, vinegar, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, paprika and salt. Stir mixture into reserved skillet set over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
- Whisk together tamari and cornstarch until smooth; stir into tahini gravy. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Keep warm.
- Mashed Potatoes: Meanwhile, in saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes and garlic for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain well; return to stovetop over low heat. Add oil and sour cream; mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve patties with mashed potatoes, corn and tahini gravy. Garnish with green onions.
Tips: Alternatively, serve patties with tahini gravy and biscuits.