Sloppy Joe Pizza with Quorn Meatless Grounds
As if pizza wasn’t delicious enough on its own, it’s made even better by topping it with Sloppy Joe-style Quorn Meatless Grounds. This family favourite is easy to prepare and sure to be loved.
- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce (recipe below if needed)
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp canned sweet corn
- 2 x 10” refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ¾ cup Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
- Handful of arugula to serve
- 8 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne powder
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and gently fry the onions for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce, vegetarian Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and mustard and cook until warmed through.
- Add the Quorn Meatless Grounds and corn, and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking sheet, brush with the tomato paste and sprinkle a quarter of the grated cheese on each. Pile on the Quorn Sloppy Joe topping and top with the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown, remove from the oven and scatter a few arugula leaves over.
- Enjoy with a tomato and basil salad.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.