Quorn Meatless Hoisin Grounds in Lettuce Cups
All the flavours of Asia brought to you in this delicious fusion of Quorn Meatless Grounds, marinated in a glaze of hoisin sauce, soy and sherry. Fried up with spring onions, water chestnuts, beansprouts, and a blast of chili, it’s all served in a finger-pleasing crunchy lettuce cup with snow peas. A healthy meal idea that’s unforgettable!
- 12oz Quorn Meatless Grounds, defrosted
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. vegetarian Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. dry sherry or rice wine
- 1 tsp red chili pepper
- 4 Green onions, white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 2oz water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 fl oz water (1/4 cup)
- 31/2oz cooked rice noodles
- 1/2 cup beansprouts
- 10 snow peas, sliced
- Lettuce leaves, bib lettuce or Romaine
- Combine the Hoisin sauce, soy, sherry and chili in a bowl. Add the Quorn Meatless Grounds, stir well.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or wok and cook the green onion for 1 minute. Add the Quorn Grounds and saute for 5 minutes. Add the water chestnuts, beansprouts and water and cook for 1 minute.
- To assemble, place the lettuce leaves on serving plates, place some noodles in the base of the lettuce and top with Quorn Meatless Grounds and garnish with the snow peas.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review