Homemade Vegetable Soup with Quorn Meatless Pieces
For a hearty winter dish, try our homemade Vegetable Soup with Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces recipe. A deliciously easy dish that's perfect for cold days.
2 g of fat
- 3.5 cups Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 carrots - washed and chopped
- 1 leek - washed and chopped
- 2 sticks celery - washed and chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¾ cup drained sweetcorn
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp arrowroot, mixed with water
- In a large saucepan, add the vegetable stock and heat until it has reached a rolling boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the bay leaves, carrots, leeks and celery. Simmer for 15 minutes, until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat the oil and cook the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces for 7 minutes, until they begin to turn golden. Add the shallots and garlic and continue to cook for 3 minutes until softened. Transfer into the large saucepan with the sweetcorn, chili flakes and arrowroot. Stir well, allow to simmer and thicken slightly.
- Remove the bay leaves and season to taste.
Serve with a chunk of crusty bread and butter.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review