Quorn ChiQin and Waffles
Breakfast for dinner or breakfast for breakfast? It’s any meal any time with this delicious meatless take on chicken and waffles using Quorn Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlets. This recipe is indulgent and irresistible, try it for yourself or a loved one if you are willing to share. If you’re not a spicy food lover, you can also use Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlets for an equally crispy and delicious version without the heat.
Image by @crowded_kitchen
18.4 g of fat
- 1 package ChiQin Kickin’ Meatless ChiQin Cutlets - Waffles:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- Spicy Syrup:
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce of your choice
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Whisk together melted butter, eggs, and whole milk.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- In a large pot or a dutch oven, heat oil to 350˚F and cook Quorn Meatless Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlets for approximately 9 minutes, or until they have reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Whisk together maple syrup and hot sauce.
- Stack a Meatless Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlet on top of a waffle, pour spicy maple syrup over, and enjoy.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review