Quorn Hot Honey BBQ ChiQin Wings with Homemade Ranch Dip
So easy yet so delicious! Simply cook the Quorn ChiQin Wings, toss in this homemade hot honey BBQ sauce, dip in some homemade ranch, and enjoy the crispy, delicious meat-free flavors!
Image by @crowded_kitchen
7.7 g of fat
0 g of fibre
- 1 package Quorn Meatless ChiQin Wings
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup hot honey (store-bought chili infused honey)
- Homemade Ranch Dip:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried chives
- For serving:
- Carrots and celery
- Preheat deep fat fryer to 350˚F. Place frozen Quorn Meatless Wings in the fryer and cook for 6 minutes, until golden brown and piping hot.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce and hot honey.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, dill, parsley and chives until combined.
- When wings are finished cooking, add to a large bowl and toss with hot honey barbecue sauce until well coated. Serve hot with ranch dip.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.