Quorn Meatless Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes3.2359550561798 out of 5, 1 based on 89 ratings
Quorn Meatless Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Bringing together a delicious Quorn Meatless Grounds Chili with a sweet potato for a winning combination.
338 CalsPer serving
- 6oz Quorn Meatless Grounds, thawed
- 4 sweet potatoes, washed
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 peeled garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 14oz can chopped tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup canned pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 400F.
- Put the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes, or until tender.
- Make the Quorn Chili : Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the Quorn Meatless Grounds and spices and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, red bell pepper and tomato paste. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and cook on low for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the beans and cook for a further 5 minutes. Fill each sweet potato with a generous spoonful of Quorn Chili and top with sour cream and a sprinkling of parsley.
Related RecipesView more