Easy Vegetarian Madras Curry
If you like it hot, you will love this aromatic chunky vegetable and Quorn Meatless Grounds Curry.
Our Vegetarian curry is absolutely packed with flavor, with a fiery kick of Madras sauce. This meatless curry will have your guest reaching for more!
Excellent source of protein
- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 6oz cauliflower (medium size), cut into small florets, optional
- 1 jar Madras Curry Cooking Sauce
- 6oz green peas
- 2 handfuls fresh, baby spinach leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Blanch potatoes and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce into a large pan and heat gently.
- Add the Quorn Grounds, potato and cauliflower to the sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peas and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season as desired.
- Serve the curry with mango chutney, naan and rice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I wanted to try something different, and just a tiny bit spicy. This was the perfect dish. I was so happy with it, I made it again! This is definitely a keeper. :D
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.